INSTAGRAM/STATIGRAM

Friday, April 22, 2011

WHITNEY HOUSTON



01. You Give Good Love
02. Thinking About You
03. Someone For Me
04. Saving All My Love For You
05. Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
06. How Will I Know
07. All At Once
08. Take Good Care Of My Heart
09. Greatest Love Of All
10. Hold Me



Whitney Houston's debut album was released in March 1985. Its first single, "Someone for Me," was a flop, but the second try, "You Give Good Love," became Houston's first hit, topping the R&B charts and hitting number three pop. Houston's next three singles -- the Grammy-winning romantic ballad "Saving All My Love for You," the brightly danceable "How Will I Know," and the inspirational "The Greatest Love of All" -- all topped the pop charts, and a year to the month after its release, Whitney Houston hit number one on the album charts. It eventually sold over 13 million copies, making it the best-selling debut ever by a female artist.

III


freezerburncompared2cool